Copy of rows from one sheet to another sheets based on certain criteria

fairchance

Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I have spreadsheet with column ID. I want to copy data from Raw data sheet to other six sheet on the following criteria:

1.If ID is single then these records may copied to 1 Referral
2.If ID column contains double IDs then these rows may be copied to 2 Referral sheet
3.IF ID.....................3 same values ............................................3 Referral sheet
4.............................................................................................4 Referral Sheet
5.............................................................................................5 Referral Sheet
6. If ID column contains 6 or more than six same values then............6 Referral Sheet

My worksheet is attached:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfh1v4sialdl69i/Referral Program Tracking.xlsx?dl=0

Kindly solve my problem and return the same after solution.

Regards

Shehbaz H.

Can this help you

Attachments

• Kopie van Referral Program Tracking(jp).xlsm
    59.6 KB · Views: 23
You don't run the macro, he do that when you open the tab sheet "referral" for you, ad data in you raw data sheet and look in a referral sheet.

I approve of Jean Paul's solution.
Mine is for advanced users.
Power Query books are available.

I really appreciate Jean Paul's solution. This is what i want. You are great sir.
[tQUOTE=Herbds7;19221]I approve of Jean Paul's solution.
Mine is for advanced users.
Power Query books are available.[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir,

Hi

I would like to have the same work with different column "Referred By", If column K is an exact match, it will pull the row into the referral sheets. The number of matches will determine what sheet it goes into. I want to see how many times the referred by person has referred patients. Can you do it sir?

Kind Regards
Shehbaz

Dear Sir,

I understand about cross post now. I am waiting for herbds7 reply of Jean Paul. Please answer the question. Regards

And what's the point of them devoting any of their time to you if you've already got a solution ?

I need Jaen Paul Solution in respect to previous one. I have no idea to implement moving date on the basis of other column i.e. K. Mr. Jaen Paul is genius. Did you giveab me the solutions? Is it your duty to poke in the other's post only?

Lookto my double solution

Attachments

• Kopie van Referral Program Tracking(jp)Upd.xlsm
    51.6 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for reply Sir. I can not understand it. i need the similar solution which you give in respect to Column A (ID) i need the same solution for Column K (Referred by) for all six sheets. I shall wait for your reply. Kind Regards

Shehbaz H.

if you choose REFERRAL in cell F2 then you can change in cell J2 Referral 1 to 6
if you choose REFERREDBYin cell F2 then you can change in cell J2 all uniek names from colon K of Data row

Sir, There are two items in combo box Referral and Referred By. When i select Referral then six sheet items appear on J2 combo box. On selection any sheet the related results filtered below which is absolutely correct. When i select Referred by then combo box remains empty on J2. I need:
If i select referred by from F2 then all six sheet may be visible in combo box. When i select any sheet the similar records relating to such sheet may be appeard on the basis of column K. Suppose if three similar names are exist in column K then these will be appeared on Referral 3 sheet. One thing is that if the K cell is empty then it must be excluded from record count. I think you understand now. Thank you in advance for utilizing your talent.

Kind Regards

I apologize that I do not understand it, this is because English is not my mother tongue

Sir,It is very simple. You have two options for selection on F2 cell. If you select Referral then you can also select one six windows i.e. 1 Referral, 2 Referral from J2. If you select Referredby from F2 you can select any window from J2 as no option available there. Please rectify and update.

Regards

Shehbaz H.

now you can change a name in J2

Attachments

• Kopie van Referral Program Tracking(jp)Upd.xlsm
    51.6 KB · Views: 14
Back