Macro help for Excel to automatically fill in certain cell info into outlook email.

bryan

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can help me with a similar issue. I tried using the code above as a template and modified some stuff but was unable to get it working.

What the macro needs to do is. When it's run, I would like it to automatically fill in the person's name; client name and submission date in an email in Outlook

Subj: Commission Request

Body:
“Thank you :Submitter Name: for submitting your commission request for :Client Name: It has been received by Julie Goldberg on :Submission Date: and is awaiting approval.

Regards,”

File is attached. View attachment CommissionTemplate.xlsx

Thank you
-bryan

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a similar issue. I tried using the code above as a template and modified some stuff but was unable to get it working.

What the macro needs to do is. When it's run, I would like it to automatically fill in the person's name; client name and submission date in an email in Outlook

Subj: Commission Request

Body:
“Thank you :Submitter Name: for submitting your commission request for :Client Name: It has been received by Julie Goldberg on :Submission Date: and is awaiting approval.

Regards,”

File is attached. View attachment 1737

Thank you
-bryan

please help

Back