Urgent HELP needed in a formula !!

majoood85

Reaction score
I have a project that i'm working on at work but i cant seem to get it working right.

I'v got 9 values (BLUE) that will be filled by the "program user", it will contain 1 to 3 unique values.

I want these 1 to 3 unique values to be called up in 3 new cells (RED) in order (smaller to bigger).

What is the equation to write in these 3 cells??

V1V2V3V4V5V6V7V8V9Unique 1Unique 2Unique 3
abccabbaaabc

Hello
Just to clarify, am I correct in thinking that each user operation has a choice of 3 different values only, which they will enter into 9 cells?
Will they always fill in all 9 ?
Will the unique values be different each time?

3 deffrent values in 9 cells
Not necessarily 9 filled cells might be only one cell

I'll give u the exact setuation
Im a civil engineer and i work with concrete pouring .. so

Each raw is for a structural elemnt and it could go on through 3 shift and it could be poured with 3 deffrent concrete classes

So 3 shifts by 3 classes =9 cells

I want 3 cells to have the 1- 3 unique concrete classes that casted in that element

Thank you 😊

3 deffrent values in 9 cells
Not necessarily 9 filled cells might be only one cell

I'll give u the exact setuation
Im a civil engineer and i work with concrete pouring .. so

Each raw is for a structural elemnt and it could go on through 3 shift and it could be poured with 3 deffrent concrete classes

So 3 shifts by 3 classes =9 cells

I want 3 cells to have the 1- 3 unique concrete classes that casted in that element

Thank you 

Not sure I fully understand, but Sheet1 of the attachment has the numbers 11, 32 and 39 entered in Cell A1 to I1. Cells J1 contains a formula that finds the smallest number in the nine cells to the left. Cells K1 and L1 each contain a matrix formula that finds the next two smallest unique numbers.

When you copy or amend the matrix formulae remember to confirm with Ctrl + Shift + Enter, not just Enter. Just Enter will be fine with the J1 formula.

Attachments

• IndexUnique.xlsx
    11 KB · Views: 13
Thank you man that's exactly what i needed :)

works pretty well

Back