how can it be done in excel without doing manually

See the file where i have put sample data

1manoj clever 10
2rahul dull 13
3 nayna 14

I want three columns no. name
catagory

Go to Menu --->Data--->Text To Coloum

Choose Fixed width then click on next where you move the arrow to left then click on next then finish.

Not this way

My data is like this
1hemantkumar26
2ajaykumar65
3nikky25

They are in single cell each. i want to put 1 in one cell, name in another cell, and age in the other cell
it must be looking like this in excel 1(one cell) Hemantkumar (another cell) 26 (in third cell)
plz

1. How much data have you got?
2. Is it all sset out consistently as in your example, i.e. no spaces, record No always at the beginning, and age always at the end ?

Your other question Ive answered was very similar to this and can be answered using a variation of the same solution.
See the attachment (modified to include the above) which caters for the data provided (Rows 21-23).

HTH

Attachments

• Myworkbook.xlsx
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
1. How much data have you got?
2. Is it all sset out consistently as in your example, i.e. no spaces, record No always at the beginning, and age always at the end ?

Your other question Ive answered was very similar to this and can be answered using a variation of the same solution.
See the attachment (modified to include the above) which caters for the data provided (Rows 21-23).

HTH

Thanks sir

what a magic u have created from excel thanks a lot now my querry is answered fully

Back