change to macro code that no longer works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links to origin and any cross posts please.

Last edited:
@NoS
Could you please explain what you mean with your post?

These are files that I found in some posts. Now I can't remember which forum I found them in.
They do not extrapolate the links, they probably need to be updated.

Congratulations.
How did you do that? The ones from excelfox would never have found them.
I care about the macaro macro, but it's no longer working, and I ve been told it's not because my little bit is only 64 bits, and it only works on a 32 bit system or both (64 and 33 bits).
By not finding a solution to the chandoo macro, I thought I'd try to ask for a change to the files found randomly in the other Forum (excelfox) that I forgot to find there because I saw them by accident.
Can you find a solution for this macro?
Thank you

Last edited:
@stefanoste
Seeing your earlier threads, you are more than aware that you should posts links to cross posts.
Not adding these links automatically shows that you do not care about our member's time.
I therefore are giving you a first warning.
Any other infraction will be followed by harsher measures

@stefanoste
Seeing your earlier threads, you are more than aware that you should posts links to cross posts.
Not adding these links automatically shows that you do not care about our member's time.
I therefore are giving you a first warning.
Any other infraction will be followed by harsher measures

Like I wrote on Chandoo, the macro's different.
What's the breach?

You sent me a report for a violation I didn't do ...
Tell me which rule I didn't respect?

an equal title does not imply a violation of the forum rules if the macros are different.

You should improve the macro as you have worked so hard to find your crosspost :)

My job as one of the administrators of this forum is to keep things tidy and running nicely so that the situation is clear to everyone.
That does not imply that I answer posts, not being VBA savvy.
I will now close this thread.
Feel free to start a new one with a clear and descriptive title of what you are trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back