unique Invoice Count based on hospital name

Status
Not open for further replies.

majid

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hi all,
i need help to find unique count invoices based on hospital criteria. if invoice is duplicate then count 1. please see the attached file. use formula sheet2 B2. i put enter some qty of unique invoices.

Attachments

• unique-Invoice.xlsx
    74.5 KB · Views: 11
CROSS POST

This question has been posted in at least one other forum.

Do not post any further responses in this thread until a link has been provided to these cross posts.

Whilst we would rather you didn't cross-post, we know that there may be a valid reason for doing so. All we ask is that you provide the links in your original post to your question in the other forum(s). Read this to understand why: https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

This forum is full of volunteers that give up their own time to help others, something that should be respected and not taken for granted. It’s never nice for someone to find out that a problem they have spent time solving for you has already been answered somewhere else without them knowing, and so we ask you to make it clear that you have also asked elsewhere.

Please provide the link(s). If you are unable to do so, tell us where else you have posted this query.

Hi AliGW,
i do this for urgent reason because i was working in current work so i need very urgent to solve this issue that way i do post cross. this is not for intentionally to disturb anyone. i apologize for this but kindly open bann from excel forum. the reply come from excel forum. you can also check my time of posting.
highly thankful to you to un banned me from excel forum.

You have broken too many rules on ExcelForum and have ignored moderation requests - the 3-day ban remains in place. You are not above the rules, whether or not you are in a rush. The same applies here.

Are you telling me that you are refusing to supply the links requested here?

Hi AliGW,
i really understands your point, it was my mistake to post without inform you. kindly accept my request to open my account. next time will be informed you before any cross posting.
Thanks

No links provided - thread therefore closed.

There will be no further discussion of the 3-day ExcelForum ban here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back