Comparing Timestamps

HoneyLemonDew

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
We have a system that we are using to generate login and logout times throughout the day (that you can export to excel), and we also have a manual excel tracker that we use to input the time we logged out and logged back in and the reason we logged out at that time. Now, the official report is the one that the system generates and I need to include in that report why we logged out during the times that are indicated on the system report that will be based on the manual excel tracker. The problem is more often than not, the manual excel tracker has different timestamps versus the timestamps that are being recorded and generated by the system. How do I compare the two reports so I can get the reason of logout from the manual excel tracker?

I haven't really tried anything because I am a newbie and I have absolutely no idea what to do
frown.gif

Please help
frown.gif

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi and welcome
Please,do not crosspost your question on multiple forums without including links here to the other threads on other forums

Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.

Read this to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).

As you are new on the board I will do it for you this time
https://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/1087571-comparing-timestamps.html#post5226620
[url]https://www.ozgrid.com/forum/forum/help-forums/excel-vba-macros/1214954-comparing-timestamps

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back