Need Help on the Excel Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamashal

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel 2016
This is little complicated and i need desperate help from someone..

In the schedule sheet i have schedule date and Overtime hours. Wherever the hours are updated (hh:mm:ss) it means associates worked for 9 hours.

In the Overtime columns those are actual over time worked by the associate.

In the reports sheet, whenever i select from and to date, associate total hours should reflect eliminating Absent (A), Planned leave (PL) and off hours. Total hours will be 9 hours working hours and it should add the over time hours.

Can some help on this please?View attachment Calculation.xlsx

CROSS POST

This question has been posted in at least one other forum.
Do not post any further responses in this thread until a link has been provided to these cross posts.

Whilst we would rather you didn't cross-post, we know that there may be a valid reason for doing so. All we ask is that you provide the links in your original post to your question in the other forum(s). Read this to understand why: https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

This forum is full of volunteers that give up their own time to help others, something that should be respected and not taken for granted. It’s never nice for someone to find out that a problem they have spent time solving for you has already been answered somewhere else without them knowing, and so we ask you to make it clear that you have also asked elsewhere.
Please update your original post to include the link(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back