VBA: Cut and Paste Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pahickham

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
I have this code that is meant to either copy and paste from Inventory list to Low list, given a certain condition, or cut/paste/delete empty row from inventory list to out of service list. The copy and paste part works, but the cut section isn't pasting to the out of service list. Initially this wasn't an event type and worked fine, but then I tried converting it to an event type and now that section wont't work. I've had to rig a few things, so any help's appreciated.

Code:
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)Dim i, LastRow

LastRow = Sheets("Inventory").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).row
Sheets("Out of Service").Range("A2:I500").ClearContents
Sheets("Low").Range("A2:I500").ClearContents
For i = 2 To LastRow

If Sheets("Inventory").Cells(i, "E").Value = "0" Then
Sheets("Inventory").Cells(i, "H").EntireRow.Cut Destination:=Sheets("Out of Service").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
Sheets("Inventory").Range("H:H").SpecialCells(xlBlanks).EntireRow.Delete
End If

If Sheets("Inventory").Cells(i, "D").Value < Cells(i, "E") Then
Sheets("Inventory").Cells(i, "H").EntireRow.Copy Destination:=Sheets("Low").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset(1)
End If

Next i
End Sub

I don't open files from sites I am not familiar with. Please upload your file directly to this site. Click on Go Advanced and scroll down to Manage Attachments.

Thanks for the reply! Sorry about the link situation, it's a website just like drop box. Anyways, the current issue I'm having with this sheet is the the "Out of Service" list will cut the desired data out when necessary, but it doesn't paste the numbers on the "Out of Service" sheet. Also when the "Out of Service" code takes place it repeats the inputs in the low column, which shouldn't happen.

Attachments

• SourcePracSheet.xlsm
    34.2 KB · Views: 11
Come on Pahickham, you know the rules on cross-posting, supply the links and people will be more inclined to help.

Nearly 100 people have viewed this. I know it's gotta be a simple fix.
Perhaps asking a moderator to move this to the VBA Programming section rather than being in the Formulas section would attract more VBAers.

I know you haven't acknowledged, but have you looked at the suggestion here ?

Didn't realize I was in the wrong section that's probably why ha. Also p4 just made the second post today. C'mon cut me some slack!

You still haven't provided the cross-post links requested. Please do so now.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back