Articles
    Excel Version

Question IF, AND Formula with multiple criteris

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi!

Question 1 (Attachment- question 1)

im trying to complete this formula.

first i just wanted a forumula for jills 84% score with pass, merit, distinction, mini pass and more pass

=IF(B3>$J$1,if(b3>=j7,IF(B3>=$J$2,IF(B3>=$J$3,$I$3,$I$2,I7),if(b3<j6,"fail",i1)

**ALSO IF THERE IS A WAY TO USE MATCH OR LOOKUP PLEASE LET ME KOW IN ADDITION TO FIXING THE IF FORMULA (PREFERRED METHOD)

Question 2 (attachment- copy of NOT)

i tried this. its pretty simple for just the if statements but when i add in an OF inquiry for an additional search, i keep getting it wrong

=IF(AND(B2>=$H$1,C2>=$H$1,D2>=$H$1),IF(AND(B2>=$H$2,C2>=$H$2,D2>=$H$2),IF(AND(B2>=$H$3,C2>=$H$3,D2>=$H$3),IF(AND(B2>=$H$4,C2>=$H$4,D2>=$H$4,$G$4,$G$3,$G$2),$G$1),"FAIL"))),if(or(B2>=$H$3,C2>=$H$3,D2>=$H$3),"Merit 8")

to be honest i have no idea how to add an IF(OR) function to show that if 2 scores are above 85% it changes to Merit 8

thank you to anyone who noes this!!!

i appreciate anyones help

Attached Files Attached Files

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    I think you will get help first if you enter the expected results and explain the logic of calculation. Of course, consider all possible situations.
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of