Thread: Edit ActiveX textbox from VBA Userform

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2016

Edit ActiveX textbox from VBA Userform

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

I have a userform that adds, edits, and delete deletes entries from a sheet named ‘Data’ (Sheet 2). The first row of this dataset feeds into the 2 ActiveX textboxes that I have on Sheet(1). Upon adding an entry, I would like to ‘refresh’ the data in the ActiveX textboxes to reflect this data with these updated values. I am able to set values of the ActiveX textboxes with the Workbook_Open function. This works successfully. However, I am unable to incorporate it into a userform.The ActiveX textboxes are named “txtDate” and “txtRemarks”The corresponding data for “txtDate” is in sheet ‘Data’ cell B3;The corresponding data for “txtRemarks” is in sheet ‘Data’ cell C3How do I dim/call the ActiveX textboxes within a VBA userform in order to set the values?
    Last edited by Instigator; 2019-02-16 at 05:06 PM.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2016
    The formatting for my original post messed up. I have corrected it below.

I have a userform that adds, edits, and delete deletes entries from a sheet named ‘Data’ (Sheet 2). The first row of this dataset feeds into the 2 ActiveX textboxes that I have on Sheet(1). Upon adding an entry, I would like to ‘refresh’ the data in the ActiveX textboxes to reflect this data with these updated values.

I am able to set values of the ActiveX textboxes with the Workbook_Open function. This works successfully.

However, I am unable to incorporate it into a userform.The ActiveX textboxes are named “txtDate” and “txtRemarks”The corresponding data for “txtDate” is in sheet ‘Data’ cell B3;The corresponding data for “txtRemarks” is in sheet ‘Data’ cell C3

How do I dim/call the ActiveX textboxes within a VBA userform in order to set the values?

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2016