If & lookup

Jones90

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hi,

I want the first 'match' column on each table & page (P/W/AE), to look up scores from the column to the left (O/V/AD), and see if it corresponds to the correct outcome/level (N/U/AC), against the criteria in the table (AK/AL). I also want the second 'match' column (S, AA, AI) to look up scores from three columns the column to the left (Q-R, X-Z, AF-AH), against the outcome/level against the criteria in the table AK/AL.

If ANY (1 or more) of these scores correspond correctly to the criteria given in the tables I would like it to show Y in column H. If none of these do then it would show N. If Y is already in the first match column, it would show Y in the second match column irrespective if those in the second set of scores do not correspond.

Thank you for taking your time to reply

Attachments

• Data Tracker Excel Help.xlsx
    28.5 KB · Views: 6
CROSS POST

This question has been posted in at least one other forum.
Do not post any further responses in this thread until a link has been provided to these cross posts.

Whilst we would rather you didn't cross-post, we know that there may be a valid reason for doing so. All we ask is that you provide the links in your original post to your question in the other forum(s). Read this to understand why: https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184

This forum is full of volunteers that give up their own time to help others, something that should be respected and not taken for granted. It’s never nice for someone to find out that a problem they have spent time solving for you has already been answered somewhere else without them knowing, and so we ask you to make it clear that you have also asked elsewhere.
Please update your original post to include the link(s).

Apologies, this formula is now SOLVED. Thank you for all your help

For the benefit of others and to comply with our rules, please post the link I requested. Thanks.

Back