Rows Stop Alternating Between Blue and White...Solid White Data Not in Slicers

jdanniel

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
MS365
Happy New Year, everyone!

I have a problem with my spreadsheet, and am requesting assistance with it, please.

If you look at my attached spreadsheet, you'll see that toward the end of it, the rows no longer alternate between blue and white. The last section of rows is all white.

The data in those all-white rows do not appear in the slicers. They do, however, appear in the filters that I can select in the header row. I really want them in the slicers.

I have no idea at all why or how this happened, or how to fix this. Can anyone please tell me what may have caused this, how to prevent it from happening again, and if it's possible to fix this without redoing the worksheet? Thank you! Jd

Attachments

• Music DL Spreadsheet 2019.xlsm
    59.2 KB · Views: 8
I believe it is Jack...How the devil are you..its been too long!

Hopefully this addresses your last 2 questions, if not I am pretty sure one of the blog dogs can.

Knock 'em dead sailor!

https://youtu.be/_PHOJkYyeTQ

Ed, so good hearing from you again. It's me, I'm still messing around with Excel. I haven't done anything really complicated, but I love slicers so much, you won't believe it. If I recall correctly, was it you who first introduced them to me? If so, I am so indebted to you.

For me, working with spreadsheets is so much easier than working with databases. Yes, I know db's have their purposes and advantages. I actually have databases for my music collection. They weren't too difficult to design. But this spreadsheet is just so much easier to deal with. Anyway, I am diving into slightly deeper waters these days. I'm in need of a formula. I'm posting a question about it in the Formulas area. If you feel like it, I invite you to check out my question. Maybe you know the answer! I have a feeling you do. Should be simple enough...I hope it is. Great hearing from you again. Oh, and of course...thank you for the link and your response. Jd

Back