Conditionnal Formating

while entering formulas in CF, one uses the left or right arrow, which, as you know, scrambles the formula.
I know that, but he did not need to change the formula if it works. I do not know if he changed the formula in this way because he did not set his example.
For some people the problem is to set an example that does not work? :confused:
But it does not matter, it is important that OP solves the problem.

I know that, but he did not need to change the formula if it works. I do not know if he changed the formula in this way because he did not set his example.
For some people the problem is to set an example that does not work? :confused:
But it does not matter, it is important that OP solves the problem.
Excuse my ignorance "again".

I copie/pasted the formula in my original file. I may have made a mistake doing so.

What is OP. And if I need to "solve" the thread how do I do so.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

1. OP = you (the Original Poster)
2. We do not have a way to mark threads as solved, but you don't seem ready for that given that you seem to be having issues still.
3. Attach your workbook so that we can troubleshoot.

I copie/pasted the formula in my original file. I may have made a mistake doing so.

Not knowing your location,this could be the reason, because navic uses European settings (see his sig for more info). If you don't you might get an error.
Don't worry about our discussion, just trying to figure out why the suggested answer did not work as intended. It all seems to be clear now.
Don't hesitate to come back again if you have any other queries.
Cheers

Back