slicer in pivot Table

hy1978

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
hello,
I want Slicer "Catalog Namber"
Will be arranged from top to bottom as arranged in Table 2.
And if I press on the Agant slicer
The catalog number will be arranged from top to bottom as arranged in Table 2.
The solution can also be with a macro code in the slice
Thanks

Attachments

• slicer q.xlsx
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
I'd like to point you to a single page on the web that tells you precisely what you want to know but I failed. I found this https://office-watch.com/2017/multiple-selections-slicers-excel-pivottables/ which gave me a clue. Then I created a table out of the data on your data sheet and then with a cell in the table selected I selected the Insert Ribbon and from the windo that appeared I selected the Catalog Number and Agent options. I think that should do what you want.

Regards
Paul Christie

Attachments

• Copy of slicer q.xlsx
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for your response.
This is not what I need unfortunately.
I need the numbers in "Number catalog" slicer Will be arranged as arranged in Table 2.
If you click on David on the "agant" slices then the "catalog nambered" slicer will be arranged as arranged in table 2.

I think the solution is to write a macro code in the slicer. I do not know how to do it.

I get what you mean, you need the slicers to have knowledge of the Total column so that the slicers appear in descending Total order. I've just done a quick google and I'm getting the impression that you can't do what you want even with code. Sorry.

Back