Require pie chart as per my condition

sharadmaxwell

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hello Experts

I attached herewith excel file, In which i prepare PIE chart in Sheet2 using data in Sheet1
in row thare is Date and in Values there is amount
i want pie chart as per my below condition
1 - Monthly
2 - in month two division from 1st date to 24th and from 25th to last date of the month

suppose if i select NOV
then pie chart should show
one color of 1st date to 24th
and another color of 25th to last date of the month

I dont want to add any other coloum in main Data

I HOPE you understand, please suggets the solution
thanks in advance

Attachments

• NEW.xlsx
    102.1 KB · Views: 17
You could have a hidden data table drawing data from the main table set up to do what you want. Without any helper columns, however, it will be much more tricky.

What have you tried? Where did it go wrong? Do you expect the board to create the entire project?

expert will understand what i want
with the help of helper coloum i can do that
but in actual file there are so many coloum so can add helper coloum
so want to know that if there is any option

and FYI
i never expect the borad to creat the entire project
i only asked her , if i cant find anyever in google

expert will understand what i want

I take this to mean that you do not wish myself or Pecoflyer to help you any further. No problem for me - good luck with your project!

dont take badly what i said
i just want to say that
if i clearly mention in my post that "i dont want to add any coloum"
it means there is a problem of adding colmn and want solution without adding colum
and person-Pecoflyer said that what i have done, whole project done by board etc

i m not expecting this kind of answers here

That's fine, but don't then say things that imply that those trying to help you don't have the expertise to do so - we are not idiots. I am afraid I will not help people with this type of attitude - sorry. I give of my time completely freely, as does everyone else here - I don't have to waste my time on people who think it's OK to make comments like that.

I hope you will understand. You need to pick your words more carefully in future.

Good luck with your project!

Back