Problem with my macro

mike guest98

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
I have a macro that is currently not working and was wondering if someone could kindly review it. Any input/comments would be appreciated. I have uploaded my Excel 2007 workbook.

This is what the macro should be doing:

1 - Search and determine which cells have numbers in the following cells: D24,F24,H24,J24,L24. There will always be numbers in 1 or all 5 cells.

2. When a number gets entered in the following cells: D24, F24, H24, J24 and L24 and enter is pressed the program does a calculation using Solver and then enters the answer in the cell below it. So as an example, for cell L24 (7.77 was entered) the answer (1.55) would be placed in cell L25. Note: cell D23 with a 1 in it gets used to find a 1 in cell A1 and then use the cell to the right B1 with a 5 in the Solver calculation. And so all the other 4 numbers.

I was wondering if we could make a small change as well. Right now when a number is entered in any one of the five cells (below) and the enter key is pressed the macro starts and the answer is produced. I was wondering if we could set up one cell to be used as a manual start button, if you will, to start the macro for all 5 cells.

Thank-you for all your help.

Attachments

• Excel oct 16.xlsm
    18.1 KB · Views: 22
I should have made it a little clearer what the issue is: when any number is entered in cells D24, F24, H24, J24 and L24 they do not Solve right away after pressing the enter key.
Thanks

This post can be closed as I have solved the problem.
Thanks

Back