Formula to Calculate Payment Date based on Multiple Conditions

NonStopLeo

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hi Friends
I am new to this forum and need your help.
In attached sheet, I am trying to enter a formula in column L on the basis as below:
If column I is less than 3, then leave Column L blank
If column I is => 3, then if column B is <= 3, then vlookup "3" from Column B against Same Month sales in column C and return the value in Column L
If column I is => 3, then if column B is > 3, return the same value of column G of same row.

In attached sheet, In column L I have entered formula, it is giving some correct result and somewhere it is showing wrong results. I have mentioned my remarks in column M to describe that what is the desired results against each row.

Kindly check and help me to rectify the formula is column L.

Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• Sales1.xlsx
    17.7 KB · Views: 16
I notice that you have a history of cross-posting: if you have already asked this question elsewhere, you need to tell us and provide a link or links to those other places. Generally speaking, the membership is reluctant to help serial cross-posters who just seem to continue ignoring forum rules. The rules on this are the same everywhere: don't get yourself banned. :)

There are at least two other forums where you have cross-posted, and on one of them, your thread has been closed for failing to mention this thread. You need to provide links to both forums here. If you don't, then this thread will be closed, too.

@AliGW
Thanks for pointing towards forum rules regarding cross posting.
However, kindly let me give my clarification about it.
I am a professional person and I do respect forum rules and experts who are providing their services as volunteers. Thanks to all of them for putting their efforts in solving our problems.
Regarding cross-posting, this specific question was posted on excel guru first, and later on posted on excelforum so I also mentioned link of this thread in excelforum. but later on when I tried to add excelforum link in this thread, I could not find the option to edit this thread as it was already posted as first & original question.

Regarding the other thread on Mrexcel/excelforum (cross links posted on both forums) had a different question which was posted a week ago, but due to no solution on any forum, I tried to solve it myself for a week and was stuck at last point which I asked in this thread posted on excelguru/excelforum.

Anyways, excelforum link I am providing here.
https://www.excelforum.com/excel-fo...n-multiple-conditions-needed.html#post4987011

Sorry for all this. I would be more careful about rules of forum. Thank You again as well.

Hello there...
Try this in L6, copied down:
=IFERROR(IF(OR(D6="",E6="Cancelled",I6<=2),"",EOMONTH(IF(B6>=3,D6,(MAX(INDEX(($C$6:$C$28=C6)*($B$6:$B$28=3)*$D$6:$D$28,0)))),0)+1),"")

Hope that helps

@Hercules1946
Thank you for the solution. After few modifications, it is giving desired results. You are really magician
Can anyone please mark the thread - SOLVED?

Back