help with time sheet calculations

rdavuluri44

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
hi there,
i need help with couple of issues in employee time calculations.
pls see attachment

issue-1) sheet name: import, column 'f'
i had to give formula manually for each day of every employee to get work hours
very time consuming for hundreds of employees
is there anyway to automate this?
if some formula can be applied on every change on date.. something like it
or may be we can automate this in pivot by using calculation field

issue-2) sheet name: time sheet
i had to change Badge number of employee and print each sheet
is there any better way to print all at once by changing badge numbers automatically at each print

i appreciate any help, thanks

Attachments

• time sheet problems.xlsx
    87.6 KB · Views: 10
Rule 08: Cross-posting Without Telling Us

Your post does not comply with our Forum RULES. Do not cross-post your question on multiple forums without telling us about your threads on other forums.

Post a link to any other forums where you have asked the same question.

Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.

Expect cross-posted questions without a link to be closed and a message will be posted by the moderator explaining why. We are here to help so help us to help you!

Read this to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).

No further help to be offered, please, until the OP has complied with this request.

hi everybody, i've posted this topic on another forum for better visibility and quick solution link here

sorry ali, i didnt read the rules
couldn't edit the OP by the way
you could have given me a private notice to comply. now i'm afraid your post will scare away other users who wish to help me :confused:
pls remove your post if possible, thanks

Kindly provide ALL cross-post links...

hi there
i figured out solution for issue-1
i used sumif formula to get sum at every change in date

Code:
=IF((A3*D3)=(A4*D4),"",SUMIFS(B$2:B3,A$2:A3,A3,D$2:D3,D3,C$2:C3,"out")-SUMIFS(B$2:B3,A$2:A3,A3,D$2:D3,D3,C$2:C3,"in"))

still looking for help with issue-2
printing multiple time sheets with single command with value in a single cell changing in each print

All members are treated in the same way if they fail to comply with the rules.

Of course it won't scare your potential helpers away. They are not the ones failing to comply.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules of all the forums you have joined to avoid getting yourself into a similar pickle in future.

As Paul has said, please provide links to ALL other forums where you have asked this question.

Thank you.

Back