extract email from google search

mohamedabdu

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Hello every one

I would like to vpa function to extract emails from google search engine page by link with: i will clear what i want exactly to do as below :

For example : i want to extract all emails from google search page via http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=email "werder-frucht.de" to excel direct in another worksheet 2 for example i will put this is linke http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=email "werder-frucht.de" in worksheet 1 and after vpa function i will extract from google search page extacly for link as bove all email in another worksheet and i want this is function with multi cells in excel " 3000 Cells"

Please any one support me pls

E-mail removed by moderator

thank for you support

extract email address, extract email online, extract email address, extract email

Attachments

• Extract Emails from website.xlsx
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Any help offered will be offered here, not via E-mail. The only interest in your E-mail address will be from SPAM BOT E-mail harvesters, so I have removed yours to protect you from SPAM.

Hi and welcome
Please,do not crosspost your question on multiple forums without including links here to the other threads on other forums.

Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.

Read this to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).

Do not post any further responses in this thread until a link has been provided to these cross posts.

Back