*HELP* Consistent Updating Fields

mk_alii

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel 2013
Hi Guys!

I am looking for help with a formula (?) that would display the last ten of a table into another worksheet.

I.E. I have 20 rows of data on worksheet 1, as I add a new row of data, I'd like my worksheet 2 to display just the last ten, always.

Is this possible with a formula?

Thanks in advance guys!

Try a forumula like this:

=INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,COUNTIF(Sheet1!$A:$A,"<>")-10+ROWS($A$2:$A2))

copied down 10 rows and across as far as necessary to capture all row info.

Note: This assumes no blanks in column A of other sheet (Sheet1) and it assumes you are extracting from sheet1 starting at column A.

Try a forumula like this:

=INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,COUNTIF(Sheet1!$A:$A,"<>")-10+ROWS($A$2:$A2))

copied down 10 rows and across as far as necessary to capture all row info.

Note: This assumes no blanks in column A of other sheet (Sheet1) and it assumes you are extracting from sheet1 starting at column A.

Hey there!!

The formula did work!!! But I'm having trouble translating this into my Workbook.
Can you re-write the formula if the worksheet I need to pull from is named "Scorecard Results" and the information needed to be pulled is: 'Scorecard Results'!$A$45:$K$5000,2,0)

Let me know if this makes sense :)

Thanks for your help!!!

Try:

=INDEX('Scorecard Results'!A$45:A$5000,COUNTIF('Scorecard Results'!$A$45:$A$5000,"<>")-10+ROWS($A$2:$A2))

copied down and across

Try:

=INDEX('Scorecard Results'!A$45:A$5000,COUNTIF('Scorecard Results'!$A$45:$A$5000,"<>")-10+ROWS($A$2:$A2))

copied down and across

Hi Friend!

This worked you are amazing! Thank You!!!!

Try:

copied down and across

If anyone uses this in the future please note the "ROWS" Formula must reflect 10, 9, 8, 7 Etc. for every row below.
If that makes sense :) I can clarify further if anyone has trouble with this!

Back