$$$$ Help w/ an Addition Formula! $$$$

mk_alii

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel 2013
Hi Excel Guru Members!
I am a new member to the forums, looking for some help :)

I have a month addition question. I'll try to explain this with screenshots as best I can :)

So, on page 1, I have a date on Cell F1: 07/01/2017
On page 2 I'd like that date mirrored, so I just did a simple ='Page1'!F1 formula to mirror page 1's date. That way, when I change the page 1 date, page 2 will mirror this :)
On page 3, I'd like that same mirroring effect to happen, but I'd like page 3 to instead, mirror the month on page 1 and add 6 months to it. So the formula ='Overall Performance'!F1 does not work here because it does not add 6 months to the date. I tried doing a +6 before and after and it did not work lol.

How do I do fix this?

Thanks in Advance!

P.S. I also have a few other more complicated questions, I'd be willing to make it worth your while if you can help me out personally :)

The formula for Sheet3 ( if your original date is located on Sheet1, A1 ) would be : =EDATE(Sheet1!A1,6)

P.S. I also have a few other more complicated questions, I'd be willing to make it worth your while if you can help me out personally :)

Hi and welcome
if you have other questions, we recommend you start a new thread for each question ( with an eventual link to any other relevant posts).

Also be aware that solving or asking questions via PM is not allowed on the forum

Thx

This worked!

Thank you so much buddy!

Hi and welcome
if you have other questions, we recommend you start a new thread for each question ( with an eventual link to any other relevant posts).

Also be aware that solving or asking questions via PM is not allowed on the forum

Thx

Thank you friend! Will do!

The formula for Sheet3 ( if your original date is located on Sheet1, A1 ) would be : =EDATE(Sheet1!A1,6)

This worked! Thank you buddy!

Back