excel formula

neerajvaze

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
I have a sheet with all part codes & product names in 3 columns. I wish to enter part of value say any 3 numbers out of part no & wish that a formula should select copy & past the value from all 3 cell on a different wherever those 3 number are appering in column 1 i.e. having part n. Need help how to do it.

Can you post a sample workbook showing what you need?

Excel Formula

Can you post a sample workbook showing what you need?
Hi!
Thanks for your kind reply.
In the attached file we have product list in sheet 1 & we feed dia & length in sheet 2. What we need is to copy & paste all entries in sheet 1 having any of the 2 values or both the values. The validation will be on column A & data to be copied & pasted will be from column A,B&C.
For example in column A match is found in A3, Values in A#, B3 & C3 should be copied.

Attachments

• Premium List.xls
    156 KB · Views: 20
Hi,

I don't really get it. It almost looks like the two sheets are already copies of each other with a couple of extra columns in one... so I am not sure what you are really looking for.

Please try explaining again. This time clean up the workbook so it is more obvious what you want done.

In the attached, adjust cell F4 (green one) and observe list starting at H6:J6 (grey cells).

Attachments

• ExcelGuru9077Premium List.xls
    110.5 KB · Views: 18
Back