Multidimensional array problem

rumceisz

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have the following problem: I made a form feed for my HR department colleagues. This excel contains a sheets which is a form for the new colleagues. When the HR colleague choose a postion and knock the button, the macro fill the form with data related to the chosen position.
But there is a part which I couldn't achieve: there are Tasks, Subtasks, Sub-Subtasks in most of the positions and I'd like to list these strucuture in the form like this (see attached xls Template sheet):
SubtaskX
Sub-SubtaskZ
description
Sub-SubtaskU
description
description
SubtaskY
Sub-SubtaskP
desc..

I tried to use multidimensional array but it didn't work, I got error maybe I missed something.

Can you please suggest?
The most easy to understand is to see the attached excel file Template sheet!

+ question: I'd like to fill an array from a column but there are many redundant values. How can I make an array from the column with unique values? See sheet1!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Rumi

Attachments

• HR_data.xlsm
    103.5 KB · Views: 26
Hey, this guy posts everywhere, CodeCage, VBAX, ExcelForum - he is prolific.

Hey, this guy posts everywhere, CodeCage, VBAX, ExcelForum - he is prolific.

Hi Bob,

I feel sorry, I didn't want to flood!
I just wanted to reach as many vba professionals as can.

Sorry again, I hope its'not problem.

Rumi

Hi Ken,

I read, sorry for the cross-posting!
I really didn't know, that these excel forums are the same.

Does that mean that I can't rely any answer to my question?

Sorry again!

Best regards,
Rumi

Hi Rumi,

They're not the same, exactly. They are all owned by different people, but many of the same experts transverse across all forums. And one thing that is consistent is that by far the vast majority of people on every forum are volunteers.

Poeple will still help out, but can you provide links to some of the other forum posts? We'd rather all comment in one place.

Back