Help!!!!

kiggycoo

Reaction score
I am stumped! I am trying to figure out a formula and it is jut not working. I am working with SKU's and UPC's. Where I work I am dealing with product that has either a SKU or a UPC on it, and I am currently in the process of having to verify where product is in the warehouse. What I am needing is when my associates scan the label in column 1 the opposite information comes up in column 2. For example if they scan a SKU in column 1 the corresponding UPC will show up in column 2 and if they scan an UPC in Column 1 the SKU will show up in column 2. Is there any way for this to actually work?help.PNG

Kiggycoo,

It can be done with two conditions:

1. Is there a way to tell which (UPD/SKU) is in Col A?
  2. You'll need a helper column for a formula if a simple formula can make the determination in #1 or for a User Defined Function (UDF) it takes logic that is too complex for a simple formula.

HTH :cool:

Column A

Yes when my team gets a pallet they are going to scan the labels of what is on it. Where I work we have an issue with merchandise being in the wrong location. This is to help locate what is on the pallets. The problem I am running into is my pos system will only bring up the description based on the sky but we have items with the skus on them and then items with the UPC.

Hi and welcome

in the future please try to use a more descriptive title for your thread. You will get more answers and search engines will also be happy
And also remember that common courtesy ( please, thank you...) is always appreciated

Last edited:
Sorry

I am sorry, this is my first time posting on a forum and I was stumped on a title, because I was not sure exactly what I was looking for. And I apologise if I have come off as ungrateful, I really appreciate the information and all of the help given.

Back