How to change the ip address of my computer automatically with vba

stefanoste78

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Good morning.

I would like to surf the internet without being traced. It seems to me that with vba there is a possibility to change the IP address of the computer.

This can be done in two ways:
1) attributing a fictitious ip;
2) Restart the modem from the PC.

I want to know how to do it with vba?

Thank you

Coding something would be fun. I searched the internet and couldn't (haven't yet) find anything to help

I've been using this ( http://makeinternetnoise.com/index.html ) to assist in hiding my tracks. Although someone might still ID me via IP address,
the things my computer searches for while I'm on the Net will confuse the heck out them. Actually what comes back is the ISP's IP which is located
30 miles from here.

Makeinternetnoise runs in the background and searches for nonsense stuff like :

rabbit spoon tractor

cloud motor water

brick paper tiger

The list of words is viewable to you and editable. But their list of words is so effective, why bother.

Since using this free service I have noticed the auto load ads on websites no longer pertain to where I've been on the internet.
Those 'personalized ads' directed at "me" no longer exist.

ps: Having said all the above .... I stopped worrying for the most part about who is 'watching' me. I know the NSA has recorded everything
I've ever done on the internet. Gawd knows what other organizations / countries have done the same thing. In this day and age - unless you
completely drop off the grid (no phone, no address, no SS#, no computer ... absolutely nothing) and live like a hermit in the wilderness without
human contact ... someone, somewhere knows something about you.

Coding something would be fun. I searched the internet and couldn't (haven't yet) find anything to help

I've been using this ( http://makeinternetnoise.com/index.html ) to assist in hiding my tracks. Although someone might still ID me via IP address,
the things my computer searches for while I'm on the Net will confuse the heck out them. Actually what comes back is the ISP's IP which is located
30 miles from here.

rabbit spoon tractor

cloud motor water

brick paper tiger

The list of words is viewable to you and editable. But their list of words is so effective, why bother.

Since using this free service I have noticed the auto load ads on websites no longer pertain to where I've been on the internet.

ps: Having said all the above .... I stopped worrying for the most part about who is 'watching' me. I know the NSA has recorded everything
I've ever done on the internet. Gawd knows what other organizations / countries have done the same thing. In this day and age - unless you
completely drop off the grid (no phone, no address, no SS#, no computer ... absolutely nothing) and live like a hermit in the wilderness without

Hello I tried the site you showed me but it does not go.
It would also be enough to restart the modem.

30 miles from here.

rabbit spoon tractor

cloud motor water

brick paper tiger

Is there not a way to change the computer's ip through a macro? Even if the macro restarts the modem, it would be ideal.

And I'm not certain about IP's .... what a pair .. Huh ?

:mmph:

Back