Ken Puls

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.excelguru.ca
Excel Version(s)
Excel Office 365 Insider
I wanted to take a quick second to say a big thank you to everyone who has registered and posted in the forums this year. It's great to see the community building. :)

An even bigger thanks goes to all of you who have been posting replies as well. I really appreciate your help with it, as my time seems to be getting thinner and thinner every day. Something that I hope will change in the New Year.

This list of thanks wouldn't be complete without me saying a huge thank you to Simon Lloyd who has been tireless in helping/guiding me and flat out building portions of the forums and CMS. The site wouldn't look nearly the way it does if it weren't for Simon.

Again, thanks to ALL of you. :)

I don't anticipate being back on the site posting until the new year. I've been so incredibly busy this year, and now I owe my family some time. This week coming up over Christmas is all theirs. ;)

Happy holidays everyone, and have a safe and happy New Year's celebration. 2012 is going to be a great year here!

Cheers,

....This list of thanks wouldn't be complete without me saying a huge thank you to Simon Lloyd who has been tireless in helping/guiding me and flat out building portions of the forums and CMS. The site wouldn't look nearly the way it does if it weren't for Simon
Ken, thanks for the accolade but really, this is what i do and what i am, good guys deserve a break, i remember once of the long stream of help you gave to me with the user, authentiaction and workstation/location verification project (remember?), i must have been hurting your head with it but you kept at it until i had a solution, so i guess i'm paying back with interest and really happy doing it!

All the very best for this new year and the success for your forum continues :)

Thanks Simon. I'll only thank you once a year if you insist, but saying thanks is what I do.

With regards to deserving a break, I can't believe it's been near a month since I"ve been able to get back here. Break is fine, but I think I need one already!

Back