Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Formating Question ??

Articles

A Formating Question ??

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Let me begin by saying hello to all, and that I am happy this site exists. I hope to learn a lot here as I am a beginner when it comes to Excel. So, to my first question.

I have a spreadsheet being used for RASCI charting. The first cell is locked as the department titles are list from rows B to S. I have then stared a new chart below that uses different department titles. As you scroll down the second chart titles are lost behind the ones from the chart above. My question is if there is a way for the titles from the second chart to take the place of the titles of the first chart as you scroll down so this pertinent information is still viewable?

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheno View Post
    I have a spreadsheet being used for RASCI charting. ............ My question is if there is a way for the titles from the second chart to take the place of the titles of the first chart as you scroll down so this pertinent information is still viewable?
    No one here is not clairvoyant magician. Your example file with the expected results, the good would come?
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of

Articles
    I am not sure what you are asking, but I think you are saying that a copy of the sheet would be helpful? Attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    I am not sure what you are asking
    My apologies, English is not my native language.
    But you understood me
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of

Articles
    No worries, when I saw that you were from Croatia I sort of figured things out. While I appreciate your looking at this, I really do want to learn what needs to be done to make the sheet do what I want it too. I am too long in using Excel to not have learned this years ago, so now I figure its time to crash myself into how to use Excel better.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    No worries,
    Maybe I is not much help, but that's at least some idea.
    If I understood you well.
    I think you can do it, so that in the second row put a formula that will display the second row titles.
    regards

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013

Hide or unhide Rows via VBA

New idea with shortcut via VBA. regards

Articles
    Hmm, not sure what the issue is here. It wants to save as a php extension. When renamed it becomes un-useable. What am I doing wrong?

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013

Hide or unhide rows by VBA via shortcut

Hmm, not sure what the issue is here. It wants to save as a php extension. When renamed it becomes un-useable. What am I doing wrong?
    I do not know why you've got problems.
    Here is a new file format
    btw:
    Click the right mouse on the name of the tab sheet => View Code => Paste

Code:
    Option Explicit

Sub HideRows()
    'set shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H
    Rows("1:33").EntireRow.Hidden = True
    End Sub

Sub UnhideRows()
    'set shortcut Ctrl+Shift+U
    Rows("1:33").EntireRow.Hidden = False
    End Sub

Articles
    So I got the scripts in place as you posted them. And they had the effect of showing but not doing what I had hoped they would. When you scroll down I would like the second header that comes up, to replace the top header.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast