Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is it arrays? pivot? both? Arrgh!

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Quote Originally Posted by Pookah View Post
    Navic, thank you for your help, perhaps it's the language, but you don't seem to understand the question.
    I can give you, only this example attachment file.
    There is now all on the one sheet. Clicking on All client VBA button, you have data for all clients by years.

You did not tried to put the attachment file with the expected results?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of

Articles
    Excel Version

Here's what I did

I used scenarios for each loan, ran the scenario summary pivot table, and used the pivot results to populate loans spreadsheet. Outside of using VBA, I don't think I can automate it more. VBA, at the moment, is not an option due to security issues at the office. I'm sure VBA will work, but I don't know if there is any other way to avoid it.

Thank you.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookah View Post
    VBA, at the moment, is not an option due to security issues at the office.
    I broke my fingers trying to help you using VBA

But, after 19 posts you say that you can not use VBA in your office. You were supposed to say right at the beginning.
    Never mind, VBA this works in a single click of the mouse. It is important that you solve your problem.
    Here is an attachment file to other forum members who read this thread (which can be used by VBA, if they have a similar problem).
    Greetings from Croatia
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of

Articles
    Excel Version
    I apologize. This was my first post here. In my mind, I thought that if I wanted VBA help, I would have asked for it. FWIW, I am familiar with macros and would have gone there initially, if I could. I was looking for a spreadsheet solution. Thank you for your efforts. I'm sorry for miscommunications.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3