Macro for copy & paste data from worksheets when path changes

Animesh

Reaction score
I have multiple workbook (around 60), which I have to copy & save in different folder as month changes but workbooks name remain same. So, for Jan month path will be:- C:\2016\Jan\Victoria.xls, in Feb it will be:- C:\2016\Feb\Victoria.xls and so on.....Data also changes each month. These 60 workbooks work as a input file for my working. There is a tab named "Journal" tab in each 60 workbooks and I have to copy data from "Journal" tab in each workbook and paste in a single worksheet; call it Working.xls.....Now, instead of copying and pasting 60 files every time I wanted to apply simple link, but that would not work as path for both source and destination files changes every month. So, I want to write a Macro to copy & paste data. But, I want to make a list of path for all input workbooks, write it in the Sheet1 of Working.xls and then write Macro in Sheet 2 and link that list with Macro as reference, so that each month when my input files are saved in new folder/path, I will just update the list of path in Working.xls and Macro would automatically copy data from new folder and paste in Working.xls(Sheet 2). Please suggest a Macro to link the list and copy & paste data from my input files to Working.xls.
Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Back