Thread: Running Totals in Multiple Sheets

Running Totals in Multiple Sheets

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hello! I would like to learn how to create a spreadsheet where you can have running totals in multiple sheets within a workbook. An example is if you are working on yearly stats, and you want to compare from 2012 on through current years. Sheet 1 will indicate "Current", Sheet 2 will indicate 2014, Sheet 3 will indicate 2013 and Sheet 4 will indicate 2012. What I want to learn is how to create the formula so that the information from each sheet will automatically insert into my Current sheet. I'm not real sure what that is called. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013

EXCEL for beginners with example and images

Quote Originally Posted by Randallzg1rl View Post
    I would like to learn how to create a spreadsheet where you can have running totals in multiple sheets within a workbook.
    Try see tutorial Sum values from multiple worksheets or see another links

eg.
    Code:
    =SUM('20014:20012'!B2)
    or
    Code:
    =SUM('20014'!B2;'20013'!B2;'20012'!B2)
    These formulas above, SUM values from the cell B2 of the respective worksheets

If you want learn Excel, try see Excel for beginners with examples and screenshots.
    Last edited by navic; 2015-11-15 at 12:35 PM.
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of