vlookup-transfer-data-another-sheet-data-emp.

bixha

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
excel 2010
I am trying to data from sheet January etc to show up automatic in the pay stub when I selected Name of Employee and Month am trying with vlookup but is not working can you help out plz see attachment
I am trayin to use this formual sheet PAYSTUB1 at C24 for Work Order and G24 for Services , but I am not sure in the correct formula.

=IF((INDIRECT($C$3&"!"&VLOOKUP($H$10,Data!$A$3:$E$15,5,0)&(RIGHT(CELL("address",G24),2)-4)))>0,INDIRECT($C$3&"!"&VLOOKUP($H$10,Data!$A$3:$E$15,5,0)&(RIGHT(CELL("address",G24),2)-4)),"")

Attachments

• vlookup-transfer-data-another-sheet-data-emp1.xlsx
    484.6 KB · Views: 7
Two conditions - multiple Sheets and multiple columns

I am trayin to use this formual sheet PAYSTUB1 at C24 for Work Order and G24 for Services , but I am not sure in the correct formula.
See whether it corresponds this idea
The formula used INDIRECT function and VLOOKUP functions

In cell C24 put this formula
Code:
=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW(E10);COLUMN(INDIRECT(VLOOKUP($H$10;Data!$A$3:$G$52;4;FALSE)&1));4;1;$C$3))
In cell G24 put this formula
Code:
=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(ROW(E10);COLUMN(INDIRECT(VLOOKUP($H$10;Data!$A$3:$G$52;5;FALSE)&1));4;1;$C$3))

Formulas are related to Data Sheet depending on the choice in cell C3 and H10 on Sheet 'PAYSTUB-2015'.
The formula returns the data from a specific column from Row10.
Copy the formulas down

Column/Indirect/Vlookup nested formula returns the number of column
Code:
COLUMN(INDIRECT(VLOOKUP($H$10;Data!$A$3:$G$52;4;FALSE)&1))

btw: If you want to see how the formula works look Evaluate Formula

Note! You may need to use a comma instead of a semicolon as a separator in the formula

Attachments

• bixha-navic.xlsx
    216.9 KB · Views: 4
Back