Thread: Grid lines not appearing.

Red face Grid lines not appearing.

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi.
    I am running Windows 10. I am using Excell 2013 as a customer database with around 150 customers so far.
    Some of the columns and rows I colored, which now I do not want. I have removed all the colors to have a completely white document with black text, but some of the grid lines which surrounded the old colors have disappeared. How do I show all the grid lines. I have been to the 'Show grid lines' which I have switched on and off, but it makes no difference. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Voyagerone.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by voyagerone View Post
    How do I show all the grid lines.
    You should set an example, that we can see how it looks
    Maybe you have some cells merged
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of

Have found a solution. It was staring me right in the face. Home tab => Borders button in Font commands => No Borders
    Thanks,
    Voyagerone.

Or use this solution. Select the second tab: Layout and put there or take away and then check the box next: Grid. I remember I was making spreadsheet for custom essay research and almost destroyed complete work because of this grid.