Trouble with using MATCH INDEX to link cells from other sheets

apples02

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently working on a spreadsheet where there is one sheet full of information. On another sheet, I would like to display 'the number of days overdue' and the name of the job next to it. I have currently come up with two different formulas that both show the number of days overdue but it also shows '0' if the job has been completed on time or is incomplete. I would just like to automate a list of the overdue jobs. The two formulas that I have created are:
Code:
=IF(SUMMARY!AE3>0,INDEX(SUMMARY!AE:AE,SUMMARY!AE3),"n")
and
Code:
=IFERROR(LARGE(INDEX(SUMMARY!AE:AE,MATCH("late",SUMMARY!AC:AC,0),SUMMARY!AE:AE),R4),"0")

In the SUMMARY sheet, column AE is the number of days past target date (numbers), column AE is the completion of jobs on time (returns late, on time or not complete) and in R4 is the number 1 (as i was trying to set up some sort of ranking system but the ranking system isn't too important)

On another sheet, I currently have a table for 'top five jobs not completed' and the following two formulas work perfectly for providing the number of days and name of the job
Code:
=IFERROR(LARGE(IF(SUMMARY!U:U="not complete",SUMMARY!W:W,""),A32),"0")
and
Code:
=IFERROR(IF(J32=0, "", IF(LEN(J32),INDEX(Data!A:A,SMALL(IF(SUMMARY!W:W=J32,ROW(Data!A:A)),COUNTIF($J$32:J32,J32))),"")),"")

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I could change one of my first formulas to make it work would be much appreciated

Back