Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Call center metrics

  1. #1

    Call center metrics



    Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

    Hi i want to lern how to calculate all call center metrics like AHT, SLA,FORCASTING , SCHEDULING with live example sheet.please help if anyone have

  2. #2
    Acolyte bobjglover@gmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26
    Articles
    0
    Excel Version
    1901
    You will need to provide more detail for anyone to help you, for example:

    1- What is the end result you are looking for?
    2- calculate what?
    3- SLA - service level agreement?
    4- AHT - average handling time?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bobjglover@gmail.com View Post
    You will need to provide more detail for anyone to help you, for example:

    1- What is the end result you are looking for?
    2- calculate what?
    3- SLA - service level agreement?
    4- AHT - average handling time?

    Same Question:

    1. The end result we are seeking is to have excel auto calculate the staffing every 30 minutes based on the attendance the Team Leads sent
    2. We want to have excel auto calculate the total number of agents lost gain (if teams are coming in) lost if they go on Lunch, break, or meeting.
    3. SLA (in our case its staffing index SI) the total number of staffing percentage at the end of the day calculated till EOM.
    -We already have an AHT template

  4. #4
    Acolyte bobjglover@gmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26
    Articles
    0
    Excel Version
    1901
    Wow, 2 years late..... for real?


    Quote Originally Posted by dlealb View Post
    Same Question:

    1. The end result we are seeking is to have excel auto calculate the staffing every 30 minutes based on the attendance the Team Leads sent
    2. We want to have excel auto calculate the total number of agents lost gain (if teams are coming in) lost if they go on Lunch, break, or meeting.
    3. SLA (in our case its staffing index SI) the total number of staffing percentage at the end of the day calculated till EOM.
    -We already have an AHT template

  5. #5

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjglover@gmail.com View Post
    Wow, 2 years late..... for real?
    That's why we are updating the thread hoping somebody would be kind enough to look into this.

  6. #6
    Acolyte bobjglover@gmail.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26
    Articles
    0
    Excel Version
    1901
    It appears the originator looking for the info didnt need it that bad...

  7. #7

    We are still looking for someone to look into this.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobjglover@gmail.com View Post
    It appears the originator looking for the info didnt need it that bad...
    We are hoping to obtain an RTA Template. Much better than what we have right now.

  8. #8
    Wizard Pecoflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brussels Belgium
    Posts
    1,615
    Articles
    0
    Excel Version
    2010 on Xubuntu
    @dlealb
    Please do not hijack existing thread but start a thread of your own eventually adding a link to any other relevant thread in the forum.
    Thank you
    Thread closed
    Thank you Ken for this secure forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •