Macro for copying data from one workbook to another under certain conditions, button

kitkat12

Reaction score
I have two workbooks, Workbook A and Workbook B. Workbook A has data hat I need to input into a specific worksheet (let's call it "Data") in Workbook B. The data I need from Workbook A is in A18:AM18.I need it copies into Workbook B in the "Data" worksheet. However I need to do this each month, and the location where the data needs to go changes because it is updated each month. I would like to post the data in the first empty row starting at column D and going to column AP. In the same row, would like to input "APAC" into column C, and pull down the existing formulas from the cells above in columns A and B. I also need this to be created into a button so I can push it each month ad the report updates.

Thank you very much in advance! :)

kitkat12, this is a cross post (you have posted the same query elsewhere) without including links to where you have done so. You have had responses there.
Please have a careful read of http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184 to understand why this important, then make the necessary additions of links to all sites/threads.
Ultimately, kitkat12, it will be to your benefit.

To others, I would prefer if people considering responding to this thread would delay doing so until kitkat12 has complied.

Last edited:
Back