Copy Cell Color to Another Cell & Changing Graph Color to Match Cell Color

Foxmann250

Reaction score
I'm not too savvy when it comes to VBA so I need a bit of assistance. This one is a bit tricky to explain so I'll do my best.

I am making a heat map of a circle. I have a Donut Chart with a Pie Chart in the center and I am trying to have the color of the graphs match the specific cells they are pulling data from. In this case, these charts pull data from cells C2:I2. I have specific values in these cells so that the charts colors will be sectioned the way I need them to be. But I also need these cells (C2:I2) to pull colors from different cells. Below these cells are temperature readings from every minute for 60 min. I would like to be able to input the minute I want in cell L2 and have cells C2:I2 pull their color from C3:I3, C4:I4, etc. This way, as I input 1-60 into cell L2, the colors of C2:I2 will change matching my color scale conditional formatting for the temperatures, which in turn will change the colors of the sections of the graphs creating a heat map of the circle. I've attached a picture of my document so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(Will Post Pics if Needed - Once I reach 5 Posts)

Found help here:

vbaexpress.com/forum/showthread.php?53264-Copy-Cell-Color-to-Another-Cell-amp-Changing-Graph-Color-to-Match-Cell-Color&p=328404#post328404

Back