Thread: Displaying total # of names between dates into a different column based on a month/yr

Displaying total # of names between dates into a different column based on a month/yr

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

I have a attached spreadsheet that is part of a much larger project I'm working on. There are many of the same sheets that feeds into a much larger dashboard I've created. I'm having a problem with finding a solution to something I would like to automate.

In Column J4:J23 I would like to count the total number of members that are unqualified in section J27:P45. My first attempt was to simply enter a COUNTA for the last name column (J27:J45). However this doesn't capture the actual months they are unqualified as indicated in columns M and N.

Do I need to use an array to match the total number of Unquals (column J4:J23) that corresponds to the months in column A4:A23?

For example, Jane in cell J27 is unqual from Sep 15 to Nov 15. The way the COUNTA is working is showing a number for all months (Column A4:A23). How would I go about having the number represent (J4:J23) the actual unqual dates for all names entered in the Line Unqualified section?

Hope the question was clear to understand. If not, please let me know if I need to clarify anything. Thanks in advance!

*I could not find a better way to ask that question
    Attached Files Attached Files