Thread: Data Migration from One Sheet to Multiple Sheets

Data Migration from One Sheet to Multiple Sheets

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Dear Sir,

I have spreadsheet with column Referred By (K). I want to copy data from Raw data sheet to other six sheet on the following criteria:

1.If Name is single then these records may copied to 1_Referral
    2.If Name column contains double Names then these rows may be copied to 2_Referral sheet
    3.IF Name.....................3 same values ............................................3_Referral sheet
    4.............................................................................................4_Referral Sheet
    5.............................................................................................5_Referral Sheet
    6. If Name column contains 6 or more than six same values then............6_Referral Sheet
    7. If No name exist or blank cell in Column K (Referred By) then Record may be excluded from count.

My worksheet is attached:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qfh1v4sial...king.xlsx?dl=0

Kindly solve my problem and return the same after solution.

Regards

Shehbaz H.

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2013
    I answer to you here. I solved problem with formulas, if you need idea
    My personal Web Excel Tutorials
    Attention! In the formulas as a delimiter I use a semicolon (; ) if you using my formula, then perhaps you need to use a comma (,)
    Also for a decimal number I use a comma (,) you may need to use point (.) instead of

The answer was not upto the mark. Is there anyone to solve my problem please.

Regards

Shehbaz H.