Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Copy of rows from one sheet to another sheets based on certain criteria

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Dear Sir,

I understand about cross post now. I am waiting for herbds7 reply of Jean Paul. Please answer the question. Regards

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2010 64bit
    And what's the point of them devoting any of their time to you if you've already got a solution ?

I need Jaen Paul Solution in respect to previous one. I have no idea to implement moving date on the basis of other column i.e. K. Mr. Jaen Paul is genius. Did you giveab me the solutions? Is it your duty to poke in the other's post only?

Articles
    Excel Version
    Lookto my double solution
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for reply Sir. I can not understand it. i need the similar solution which you give in respect to Column A (ID) i need the same solution for Column K (Referred by) for all six sheets. I shall wait for your reply. Kind Regards

Shehbaz H.

Articles
    Excel Version
    if you choose REFERRAL in cell F2 then you can change in cell J2 Referral 1 to 6
    if you choose REFERREDBYin cell F2 then you can change in cell J2 all uniek names from colon K of Data row

Sir, There are two items in combo box Referral and Referred By. When i select Referral then six sheet items appear on J2 combo box. On selection any sheet the related results filtered below which is absolutely correct. When i select Referred by then combo box remains empty on J2. I need:
    If i select referred by from F2 then all six sheet may be visible in combo box. When i select any sheet the similar records relating to such sheet may be appeard on the basis of column K. Suppose if three similar names are exist in column K then these will be appeared on Referral 3 sheet. One thing is that if the K cell is empty then it must be excluded from record count. I think you understand now. Thank you in advance for utilizing your talent.

Kind Regards

Articles
    Excel Version
    I apologize that I do not understand it, this is because English is not my mother tongue

Sir,It is very simple. You have two options for selection on F2 cell. If you select Referral then you can also select one six windows i.e. 1 Referral, 2 Referral from J2. If you select Referredby from F2 you can select any window from J2 as no option available there. Please rectify and update.

Regards

Shehbaz H.

Articles
    Excel Version
    now you can change a name in J2
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast