Add data from preceding cell in addition to available formula

KapardhiSarma

Reaction score
View attachment Team Performance_Updated.xlsxI need help with the formula please, attached the file.
In "# Planned" column of Summary tab, from cell D6 the cell should add up values from preceding "# Backlog" (Cell F5) column in addition to the available formula in "# Planned".

Thanks in advance,
Kapil

Try in D5, copied down?

=IFERROR(
SUM(GETPIVOTDATA("MDC/MSC Complaince",'Team Performance - Pivots'!$A$9,"SQA Name",D$2,"Deploy Plan Completion Week",$C5),F4),"")

Try in D5, copied down?

=IFERROR(
SUM(GETPIVOTDATA("MDC/MSC Complaince",'Team Performance - Pivots'!$A$9,"SQA Name",D$2,"Deploy Plan Completion Week",$C5),F4),"")

I am sorry, this didn't help.
Can you please suggest more.

How did it not help? It is adding the cell in column 5 previous row to the current result of the GetPivotData?

What exactly did you need?

The basic problem is that if I add + F5 to the formula it is giving a #VALUE error because I am trying to add a text and a number.
The reason for populating blanks instead of 0s is, I don't want to see any value in the cell if it is not found. Please help me overcome this situation.

Thanks,
Kapil​

Don't add +F5, use the SUM() as I suggested. The SUM() will ignore text values and only sum the numbers.

Back