Thread: Error inputting formula using macro

Error inputting formula using macro

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

I have created a formula that works perfectly when manually entered into a cell, the formula is as follows:

=IFERROR(IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP('Worksheet2'!B:B,'Worksheet3'!A:A,1,FALSE)),IF(AND('Worksheet2'!C:C<>"",IF('Worksheet2'!C:C<=$J$4,'Worksheet2'!B:B,"")),IF('Worksheet2'!C:C>=$I$4,'Worksheet2'!B:B,""),""),""),"")

However, I want to assign a macro that will input this formula into a cell, for instance cell H2, I created this:

Range("H2").Formula = "=IFERROR(IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP('Worksheet2'!B:B,'Worksheet3'!A:A,1,FALSE)),IF(AND('Worksheet2'!C:C<>"",IF('Worksheet2'!C:C<=$J$4,'Worksheet2'!B:B,"")),IF('Worksheet2'!C:C>=$I$4,'Worksheet2'!B:B,""),""),""),"")"

However, when I attempt to run this macro, I get the error "Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error"

What could be the issue?

Articles
    Excel Version
    Excel 2010
    godda love those double quotes..... try this

Range("H2").Formula = "=IFERROR(IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP('Worksheet2'!B:B,'Worksheet3'!A:A,1,FALSE)),IF(AND('Worksheet2'!C:C<>" & """""" & ",IF('Worksheet2'!C:C<=$J$4,'Worksheet2'!B:B," & """""" & ")),IF('Worksheet2'!C:C>=$I$4,'Worksheet2'!B:B," & """""" & ")," & """""" & ")," & """""" & ")," & """""" & ")"