Please Help! Error message =#Value!

bd88

Reaction score
I received help on writing a complicated formula (complicated to me) the other day and have been using it, but every time I close the document and reopen, the cells containing the formula reads =#Value!

I'm not sure what the problem is. This is what I'm trying to do:

Cell K7 reference the value in Cell F7 and return a value from column N (which is based on the values incolumn M)

I'm attaching a document and have highlighted the cells in red.

View attachment Budget blank.xls

Any help is greatly appreciated!

your fringe rate k column contains
#VALUE! as its value....there should be some numbers...bcoz of that u are getting #value error everywhere

I received help on writing a complicated formula (complicated to me) the other day and have been using it, but every time I close the document and reopen, the cells containing the formula reads =#Value!

I'm not sure what the problem is. This is what I'm trying to do:

Cell K7 reference the value in Cell F7 and return a value from column N (which is based on the values incolumn M)

I'm attaching a document and have highlighted the cells in red.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Just to add a little to what jayajaya_4 is saying it would appear that you have lost the formulae that you had in Col K. This is probably because The formula you have entered is trying to carry out a calculation using the contents of column M. These contents are not numeric values, but a string or label that include some numeric symbols. You will need to make column M evaluate to a number or else use another source that does so instead. This will resolve the problem.

Back