Thread: Macro based reporting in excel

Macro based reporting in excel

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hi I am trying to create a report for an assignment.
    Need to write macros for a couple of things. can someone please help me?

Please see attached workbook :

• Data Tabs 1 - 12 represent months over a rolling 12 month period.
    • Essentially this is where raw data for each month will be placed. - I have put Dummy data in.

Requirement for Agency Report:
    Refer to the Agency Report tab :

This report will showcase each agency with total number of brands and total number of POIís.

• Data needs to be automatically populated as soon as its entered into the Data Tabs for each month / time period.
    • For Countries, if there are two or more countries for an agency, separate by comma. For example : if an agency has two countries US & UK, display Countries field as US, UK

Requirement for Brand Report:

For Brand Report,

• From each of the data tabs, we need the total number of Brands and # of POIís for the Brand Summary report and graph. Again this will be auto populated once raw data has been input into the data tabs.

• For the second part (refer C21 onwards), each brand will be listed along with number of POIís & country. there may be cases where a brand is represented by multiple providers , in that case mention each provider, space for up to 4 providers for the same brand.

• If a Brand has multiple agencies in multiple countries, mention each instance for which country and which agency is representing the brand.

Attached Files Attached Files