Printing my excel 2013

tp55

Reaction score
Hi, I am very new to this so hope I am in the right spot. I made a spreadsheet, and all turned out well for my first time on this program (Excel 2013) The formula I set up works fine, (very simple) and have it so that the negative balances show in red, but When I go to print preview it doesn't show the red color and it only prints in black. I have tried to find how to change it, but can't seem to find anything. Hopefully someone can help me.. thanks in advance.

Hi, not sure if you received an answer to your question, but it sounds like the problem is with your printer properties.

Click File>Printer and you should see a screen similar to the one in the attachment.

Click "Printer Properties" highlighted in the attachment and you'll be brought to your printer's properties page. Find the area that allows you to select color/black & white/automatic and set it to color. Click OK and you will be returned to the Excel print page. From here you can just click print and you should get the color you want.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Attachments

• print setup.PNG
    print setup.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
Thank you Joecam! I was having a similar issue and your reply helped me solve my problem.

Hi Joe and thanks so much for your response. I apologize it has taken me so long to get back to you, but family issues came first.. So I have tried that, and put it on color but still not working. I am going to look at a few other options, wondering if there is something that when I did the formula if there is a block or something I should have ticked off or not.... thanks gain for your hle though and if I find out what I did I will surely le you know.

Hi, I am very new to this so hope I am in the right spot. I made a spreadsheet, and all turned out well for my first time on this program (Excel 2013) The formula I set up works fine, (very simple) and have it so that the negative balances show in red, but When I go to print preview it doesn't show the red color and it only prints in black. I have tried to find how to change it, but can't seem to find anything. Hopefully someone can help me.. thanks in advance.

Back