Creating a Summary from a sheet when data is set a critera

Mew

Reaction score
ok so the title may not make sense.

basically i want be able to show all items in the list that are pending wthvalueof sale and name of contract in a separate sheet.

i have attached workbook

Many Thanks

Attachments

• Sales Daily Sheet a.xlsx
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
Why don't you approach it the other way? Put all of the data onto one sheet, and then just filter by Status and/or Month.

Why don't you approach it the other way? Put all of the data onto one sheet, and then just filter by Status and/or Month.

I have been asked display this way, usually I am able o work my magic, but I am stumped by this one. If not I would do that!

Whenever I see workbooks split by week or month or year over separate sheets, I always feel that it is wrongly designed. Put it all together, and it is simple to filter, pivot, or even create a custom view from. Separate just means hard work to summarise.

Whenever I see workbooks split by week or month or year over separate sheets, I always feel that it is wrongly designed. Put it all together, and it is simple to filter, pivot, or even create a custom view from. Separate just means hard work to summarise.

I don't disagree, but I have been asked to display this way, initially they wanted a day by day log, I had to argue to get them to do it monthly.

Thank you f your input

Anyone else have any ideas. ??

Back