VBA Programming - Somethings gone wrong!!!!!!

Bigmiddle

Reaction score
I have an excel spreadsheet set up with certain minor programming elements, one of which is the dropdown boxes for Country, County and Local Authority. this was all working fine until i amended the form to include additional information required.

I had assistance in programming the dropdowns originally from a colleague who no longer works for the company and now cannot seem to fix them.

Can someone please assist!!!!

Attachments

• Tender Information Verification Template - New.xlsm
    58.9 KB · Views: 10
It would be helpful if you could give us a clue, what is the high-level concept, what was happening that doesn't work now, what did you change that broke it.

Bob,

Our client are useless at providing the straight forward information regarding tenders.

We currently have a very basic format which they cannot seem to fathom requires completion before i have the information required therefore i have (with some assistance) produced this format which gives the client drop down boxes, tick boxes etc to complete so that we get what we want and they get the correctly priced tender return at the end of it.

The 3 drop down boxes are meant to work as follows

Dropdown 1 (Country) is straight forward and gives the option to select from "England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales"

Dropdown 2 (County) is supposed to take the information provided from DD1 and give a further list of options regarding which County the works takes place in.

Dropdown 3 (Local Authority) is then meant to take the information from DD2 and provide the client with a list of Local Authorities (Various Councils) so that they may pick the most appropriate for the location of the works

for example

DD1 - England
--> DD2 - London
-->DD£ - London Borough of Barnet

I've more or less figured it all, but what should happen when the LA is selected?

The LA doesnt affect the sheet, this is purely to give us details of which authority they are currently dealing with.

Originally i was going to use the selections in these drop-downs to automatically input the Local Construction Normal Working Hours.

Try this

Attachments

• ExcelGuru - 4109 - Tender Information Verification Template.xlsm
    74.8 KB · Views: 13
Back