Need 1 excel formula that encompasses GIR, Up/Downs, and GIR Putts for golf stats

BL84

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Tough one here I suppose. I need one formula that will work in multiple cells. Multiple criteria would be involved. I can write some formulas with one criteria if I get lucky, but don't have a clue how to include others. I've included my spreadsheet. I would like for the formula to work in the cells marked by the "red x". Those headings are Greens, U/D-M, and GIR putts. I would input the 1-2-3+ putts and Fairways manually. Everything would transfer to the monthly sheets. Only "April" is set at this time. For the formula to work, it would have to include Par for the hole, GIR, Score, and Putts.
Here is an example of what I can tell from the above info.
1) Par is 4
2) Score is 3
3) GIR is 2
4) Putt(s) is 1
Info known would be Green was hit in regulation, 1 GIR putt, there was not an Up/Down attempt. I've seen formulas for each individual round on individual sheets do this, but trying to get this info only by inputting the scores per hole. On my spreadsheet, the stats to the right are what I'm looking for. If it can't be done, any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks

BL84

Attachments

• Stats (B).xlsx
    145.6 KB · Views: 54
Back