Thread: Multiple Excel workbook data arrangement into one consolidated sheet.

Multiple Excel workbook data arrangement into one consolidated sheet.

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Hello guys. I have multiple excel files generated by some system and i want to store them into new workbook with new arrangements. for example purpose i have attached a file called (assignment.xlsx) which i need to arrange like (new Pattern.xlsx) and i want to consolidate multiple Excel file into one workbook one by one in a same pattern which You will see in New Patern.xlsx file.

The most important things i need to collect and arrange are Delivery Order Number., Site Number, Contract Number, and Quantity of Material according to Delivery Order Number.

and i need to do it every month to combine hundred of files into one excel file.

There is any way which can make it easy for me through VBA or any other software?

Thank You.
    Attached Files Attached Files

i am unable to edit my post it is disabled with no reason so i am going to rectify here.
    The most important things i need to collect and arrange are Delivery Order Number., Site Number, Contract Number, and Quantity of Material according to Equipment description.
    and all the system generated files are have a same pattern.
    in this file it only shows 23 equipment but these equipment actually are 150 in total not more than that so that's why i want to arrange the quantity of equipment according to description.

Excel 2010 with free Power Query and PowerPivot Add-In.
    Power Query merge/append data into a regular PivotTable friendly format.
    PowerPivot will merge and append data directly (not shown)
    No macro, no formulas needed.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/k2tkhd...01_19_15b.xlsx