XLSX issue after proc export from SAS 9.4

bina

Reaction score
Hi - I am continuously experiencing the same issue whenever I export a sas dataset into excel. The newly created excel file does not allow for any filtering, or other data functions. All functions are grayed out. A filename suffix is always appearing that states '[Group]'. I use SAS9.4, Windows 7, and MS Office 2007. Has anyone experienced this before? The only resolution I have found is to close everything and reboot my computer. Then, when I reopen the excel file, all functions are active again. I am using proc export to dbms=xlsx.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 48
Okay, I see what's happening, but couldn't delete the thread. Appears that multiple worksheets are being exported~not sure how to prevent this from happening, as it appears to create a corrupted worksheet + the worksheet I intended to export. But figured out the [Group] does go away once I deselect the multiple worksheets.

hi 2 all people

hi2all! what are you doing at this moment? im finded funny service lmgtfy com/ a few moments ago )) can someone show me similar funny services?

Back